Reservations and payment:
1. Balance of, or full payment is due latest 6 weeks prior to departure. By making payment to ITT, you confirm that you have read and accepted these General Terms and Conditions. Documents can only be released upon receipt of final payment and supporting documentation (unless credit facilities have been approved in advance).
2. Credit card payments can only be accepted for certain limited arrangements by prior arrangement and only if the required documentation has been completed and forwarded to ITT.
3. If any payment is dishonoured, ITT reserves the right to cancel all services, arrangements and bookings without prior notification. Furthermore, ITT reserve the right to claim damages to cover any costs incurred by itself as a result of the dishonoured payment.
4. Special terms and conditions regarding non-refundable deposits, payments, and cancellation fees may be imposed from time to time by various service providers, and you may be advised at time of confirmation of these terms and conditions. At any time, a further payment may be requested to issue air/train tickets.
5. All reservations are subject to such terms and conditions and it is your duty to ensure that you are familiar with the special terms and conditions of any such service provider. ITT only acts as agent for such service providers, and you will be deemed to contract with them directly subject to their special terms and conditions as aforesaid.
Amendments – Late Bookings – Cancellations:
1. All cancellations must be in writing. All air/train tickets, once issued, are non-refundable. For cancellation of land arrangements, the following fees will apply (unless specified differently at time of confirmation):
· 6 weeks prior to departure: 60% of tour cost
· 3 weeks prior to departure: 70% of tour cost
· 2 weeks prior to departure: 90 % of tour cost
· 1 week prior to departure: 100% of tour cost
More stringent Terms and Conditions regarding deposits and cancellation penalties may apply for Groups and some products, as specified at time of quoting and confirmation.
2. No refund for unused services will be considered if cancelled after departure. Cancellation and curtailment insurance is available through your travel agent. We urge all passengers to ensure that they are adequately insured.
3. ITT reserves the right to charge an amendment fee for amendments to confirmed bookings (a minimum amendment fee of R 300.- plus VAT per change will apply). Late booking fees will be levied for bookings received less than 2 weeks prior to departure.
4. In accordance with standard procedure of tour operators worldwide, where circumstances beyond ITT’s control prevail, ITT reserves the right to cancel the tour/travel arrangements prior to departure, in which event the entire payment may be refunded without any further obligation on the part of ITT.
1. Rates/quotes cannot be guaranteed until services have been confirmed and full payment received by ITT.
2. All prices are subject to change and availability. If alternative dates, accommodation or services are used, prices may vary accordingly.
3. Unless specifically stated as a CONFIRMATION of reservation, no bookings have yet been made.
4. Price increases resulting from currency fluctuations, airfare increases, hoteliers’ increases and other factors outside our control will be passed on to clients. A deposit does not hold/fix the rate of exchange.
5. Foreign currency amounts payable in ZAR will be converted at ITT’s exchange rate valid on the day of payment, not quotation or acceptance. Contact ITT for the correct rate.
1. Whilst every effort is made to follow all published itineraries, we reserve the right to make equivalent changes necessary due to circumstances beyond our control. This does not constitute any reason for a refund.
1. We reserve the right to substitute confirmed hotels, cruisers and other accommodation listed with others of a similar or higher category, at no additional cost to the passenger. Check-in time is usually 14.00 hrs, and check-out time latest 11.00 hrs. For early/late check-in/out, an additional fee will be charged.
Not included in tour price:
1. Airport and border taxes, cost of passports, visas, laundry, porterage, telephone calls, food and beverages (unless specified: B = breakfast, L= lunch, D = dinner), and other items of a personal nature which are listed as optional or not included in the tour cost. Only such airfares as detailed in each itinerary are included. Tips to hotel staff, guides and drivers are left to the discretion of the passengers bearing in mind that in some countries, tips form part of their salary.
1. It is the personal responsibility of each passenger to ensure that they are in possession of the correct documentation prior to departure. ITT shall not accept any responsibility for any consequences of any nature whatsoever, arising from the passengers failing to ensure that they have complied with the necessary health/passport/visa requirements.
1. Should passengers have a complaint whilst on tour, the ground handling agent must be informed in order to attempt to rectify the matter. If the ground handling agent is not made aware of any complaints, ITT is unable to assist on your return home. ITT will not entertain complaints due to loss of enjoyment where the full land arrangements have been provided.
1. Vouchers for pre-paid expenses and tour services are non-endorsable, non-refundable and non-transferable. No refund will be considered for unused services whether they form part of the basic inclusive tour package or whether they are in respect of a pre-booked optional arrangement. Special requests should be specified at time of reservation. We accept special requests on the understanding that whilst we will make every effort to comply, under no circumstances can we guarantee that they will be met.
1. While all reasonable care is taken, and we endeavour to use only properly licensed vehicles and ships; registered guides and approved establishments, all services are undertaken on the basis of our and our suppliers’ standard limited liability, terms and conditions.
2. We are acting as agents and do not accept any liability for actions, errors or omissions on the part of any supplier and/or their staff or any third party who are governed by their own respective rules and regulations.
3. The airlines concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time the passengers are not aboard their aircraft. The passenger ticket in use by the airline shall constitute the sole contract between airline and purchaser of such ticket and/or the passenger. All prices, airfares, schedules, excursions, hotels and itineraries etc. are subject to change, withdrawal or substitution without notice.
Download Booking form
Download PAIA Details